The legendary Trike tour of Prague – Viewpoints Tour
Start your unforgettable Trike tour of Prague through the Lesser Quarter to explore the surrounding area. Sign your name on John Lennon’s wall and take pictures on the original Bridge of Love. Then visit Charles Bridge and continue your tour to enjoy the city’s rich architecture and history of a city that dates back a century. Find the narrowest street of Prague. Take unforgettable pictures with the peeing boys in the courtyard of the Franz Kafka Museum. Continue through the narrow streets to the bank of the Vltava River, which divides the city in two.
Easily climb Letna Hill to visit the unique viewpoint of the 5 bridges. Take a picture against the red roofs of the Old Town far below. Make a stop in front of Prague Castle and briefly learn about 1,000 years of Czech history. Explore the second and third courtyards of the complex, passing such gems as St. Vitus Cathedral, the Old Royal Palace and St. George’s Basilica.
Then go to the brewery in Strahov, one of the two oldest monasteries in Prague. Here you can pause for coffee and enjoy the view from the observation deck of Petřín Hill. The red roofs of old Prague are visible as if in the palm of your hand, and just to the left there is a panoramic view of Prague Castle.
If you have chosen the 3-hour Trike tour of Prague, your guide will take you now to the top of Prague – the observation tower located at the top of Petřín Hill, called Petřín Tower. If you climb the tower, you can admire the panorama not only of Prague, but also of the whole of Bohemia, which is 130 km around the Czech capital.
Once you’re back on the trike, you’ll head down to Lesser Quarter through the Petřín Gardens.
Trike Tour of Prague will show you:
- John Lennon Wall
- Bridge of Love
- Charles Bridge
- Franz Kafka Museum
- Jewish Quarter*
- Old Town Square
- The head of Franz Kafka*
- Embankment of the Vltava River
- Viewpoint of the 5 bridges on Letna Hill
- Prague Castle and St. Vitus Cathedral
- Strahov monastery
- Petřín Hill panoramic viewpoint
- Lesser Town
- and much more…
* Optional sights as part of private tailor-made tours
- Become a professional Trike driver in Prague
- Explore Prague’s hidden gems with a guide
- Find The Best viewpoints and make great pictures
- Admire UNESCO World Heritage landmarks
- Get an unforgettable experience by a scenic overview of the whole city
- Family friendly!
Maltezske Square 7, Prague 11800
2 up to 3 hours + extra 10 min for the test-drive
Returns to original departure point
- Live guiding
- Safety training (extra time!)
- Photo service
- Headgears (all the sizes)
- Raincoats if needed
- Gloves in winter season
- Unlimited water, coffee and tea in the office
- Food and drinks during the tour (optional)
- Gratuities (optional)
- A driver’s license is not required
- Helmets are mandatory and different helmet sizes are provided
- The maximum payload (weight) per Trike may not exceed 180 kg, the Trikes are limited in motor power by local law; maximal speed is 24 km/h
- Winter tires are designed to excel in the colder temperatures, slush, snow, and ice
- In case of rain, the raincoats are provided free of charge and in cases of extreme weather your tour may be rescheduled for your safety
- The driver of each Trike must be at least 18 years old. Underage can go in the rear seat only
- Maximum age to participate in a tour as a driver – 65 years
- If you want to ride with a child of 1-6 years old, we can provide a classic electric bike instead of Trike with a special child seat (EU certified), this is the only option to take your child on the tour. Maximum weight of the child (including clothing) is 22 kg (48.5 lbs). The child will go free of charge, but please mention it in the “Special requirements” field. The maximal number of such kids in the group – 2.
Booking deposit is not required, you can pay on the day of the tour in our office. We trust our guests and hope that you will come on time, and if you change your mind, let us know at least 48 hours in advance. This way you do not deprive others of the opportunity to use the time slot that has become available.
If your tour is pre-payed, for a full refund, cancel at least 48 hours in advance of the start time. For groups of 8+ participants cancellation policy is subject to change and always provided in the proforma invoice.