Your Viewpoints of Prague on e-Scooters and Fat Tire e-Bikes
Prague Tour on e-Scooters is for those who want in a short time explore all main Prague sights just in a couple of hours accompanied by a local guide. When booking, you can choose the type of transport: e-Scooter (no driving license required!) or Fat Tire eBike (with pedal assistance and gas throttle – yes, it’s legal here).
You will cover the Lesser Town, Letna Hill and Petrin Hill, finding the best views of the city. You will see Prague Castle (the biggest castle in the world), Strahov Monastery, Letna Park (old Lenin Park), Kampa Island (with Babies, John Lennon Wall, Charles Bridge etc.), and much more with all historical facts and information on e-Scooters. This is real Tour of Prague, you will find your Prague only in 2 hours!
If you want to taste beer in Strahov Monastery brewery, going up to Petrin Tower and to the Dancing House – better to book the 180 min option 😉
Viewpoints of Prague will show you:
- John Lennon Wall
- Bridge of Love
- Charles Bridge
- Franz Kafka Museum *
- Jewish Quarter *
- Old Town Square *
- Embankment of the Vltava River
- Letna Hill
- Viewpoint of the 5 bridges
- Prague Castle (outside)
- Strahov monastery
- Strahov monastery panoramic viewpoint
- Petřín Hill panoramic viewpoint *
- Lesser Town
* Optional sights during the private tours
- One of the most popular tours
- The best option on first day in Prague
- Great overview of the city
- Avoid the crowds in the Old Town area
- Ride into the Letna park
- All the best views in 2 -3 hours only
Maltezske Square 7, Prague 11800 Our office is located right next to the Japanese Embassy.
2 up to 3 hours + extra 10 min for the test-drive
Returns to original departure point
- Live guiding
- Safety training (extra time!)
- Photo service
- Headgears (all the sizes)
- Raincoats if needed
- Gloves in winter season
- Unlimited water, coffee and tea in the office
- Food and drinks during the tour (optional)
- Gratuities (optional)
- A driver’s license is not required
- Helmets are mandatory and different helmet sizes are offered
- The maximum payload (weight) may not exceed 140 kg, e-scooters and e-bikes limited in motor power by local law; maximal speed is 25 km/h
- The driver of e-scooter and e-bike must be at least 10 years old. For underage we can provide a Trike – adult will drive it and the kid will go in the rear seat (yes, it has 2 seats). Please please mention it in the “Special requirements” field.
- Maximum age to participate in a tour – 75 years
- In case of rain, the raincoats are provided free of charge and in cases of extreme weather your tour may be rescheduled or cancelled with a full refund for your safety
- Winter tires are designed to excel in the colder temperatures, slush, snow, and ice
- If you want to ride with a child of 1-6 years old, we can provide a classic electric bike instead, with a special child seat (EU certified), this is the only option to take your child on the tour. Maximum weight of the child (including clothing) is 22 kg (48.5 lbs). The child will go free of charge, but please mention it in the “Special requirements” field. The maximal number of such kids in the group – 2.
Booking deposit is not required, you can pay on the day of the tour in our office. We trust our guests and hope that you will come on time, and if you change your mind, let us know at least 48 hours in advance. This way you do not deprive others of the opportunity to use the time slot that has become available.
If your tour is pre-payed, for a full refund, cancel at least 48 hours in advance of the start time. For groups of 8+ participants cancellation policy is subject to change and always provided in the proforma invoice.