Double monastery brewery segway tour
Wonderful Segway tour to the oldest monastery, then the highest monastery of Prague. Enjoy Segway ride, admire famous landmarks, monuments and buildings while learning the history of Prague, taste delicious traditional beers in the monk’s brewery and take amazing photos. You will visit the most popular monasteries, Beverly Hills of Prague and find panoramic views to the largest castle complex in the world – Prague Castle.
Feel the vibes Czech life on Segway!
Your tour starts with short training and test-drive on Segways. During this journey, you will enjoy the Segway ride and visit both monastery breweries where you will have traditional beer. The first destination is Brevnov Monastery which is the oldest monastery in the Czech Republic founded in 993. Here you will see St. Margeret’s Church and the oldest brewing tradition in Bohemia. Afterward, there will be a nice ride on the streets of Old Stresovice as known as local Beverly Hills. The second destination is Strahov Monastery which is the highest monastery in the Czech Republic. Here you will admire at the breathtaking panorama viewpoint and taste the most award-winning beers.
- Old Streshovice – Prague Beverly Hills. Old Streshovice is the richest neighborhood in Prague and mostly the famous local people (including former Presidents, singers, hockey players, etc.) live here. You will admire the buildings while riding; Muller`s Villa and St. Norbert Church are in this area.
- Brevnov and Park Kajetanka. We will go through Brevnov, which is one of the oldest territories here and also where stems Brusnice brook that is passing through Prague Castle. There are several historic buildings in Brevnov including the oldest monastery, several churches, Park Kajetanka. There is an opportunity to take amazing photos in the beautiful and green park that is newly renovated.
- Brevnov Monastery and Brewery. Brevnov Monastery is the oldest monastery in the Czech Republic founded in 993. Here you will see St. Margeret’s Church and the oldest brewing tradition in Bohemia where you will try the beers.
- Strahov Monastery and its brewery. Roman Catholic Monastery built in the 12th century. The Monastery also has a brewery from the 15th century and one of the highest viewpoints of Prague. Here you will have time to try the monastic beer.
- Prague Castle views. We ride our Segways to The best viewpoints to see panoramic views of the Prague Castle. The complex has a thousand-year history and currently the house of The President of Czechia.
- Park Maxe van der Stoela. We will have the last break at the Park Maxe Van Der Stoela on the way back to the finishing point. This park is ideally suited for the Segway ride with its curvy asphalt parkour which allows you to make free ride safely on Segways.
- Become master on Segways
- See panoramic view of the Largest Castle in The World
- Explore Prague`s local Beverly hills
- Amaze by viewpoint at Strahov Monastery
- Taste The Monastic Beer
Maltezske Square 7, Prague 11800
3 hours + extra 30 min for the transfer and test-drive
Returns to original departure point
- Live guiding
- Supervised safety training
- Photo shooting
- Headgears (all the sizes)
- Raincoats if needed
- Gloves in winter season
- Unlimited water, coffee and tea in our office
- Drinks and food during the tour (optional)
- Gratuities (optional)
- A driver’s license is not required
- Helmets are mandatory and different helmet sizes are offered
- The minimum rider’s weight is 30 kg, maximum weight is 150 kg
- Pregnant women and people with epilepsy are not allowed to drive a Segway
- The is no minimal age limit to drive a segway
- Maximum age to participate in a tour – 69 years
- Winter tires are designed to excel in the colder temperatures, slush, snow, and ice
- In case of rain, the raincoats are provided free of charge and in cases of extreme weather your tour may be rescheduled or cancelled with a full refund for your safety
- If you want to ride with a child of 1-6 years old, we can provide a classic electric bike instead of Segway, with a special child seat (EU certified), this is the only option to take your child on the tour. Maximum weight of the child (including clothing) is 22 kg (48.5 lbs). The child will go free of charge, but please mention it in the “Special requirements” field. The maximal number of such kids in the group – 2.
Booking deposit is not required, you can pay on the day of the tour in our office. We trust our guests and hope that you will come on time, and if you change your mind, let us know at least 48 hours in advance. This way you do not deprive others of the opportunity to use the time slot that has become available.
If your tour is pre-payed, for a full refund, cancel at least 48 hours in advance of the start time. For groups of 8+ participants cancellation policy is subject to change and always provided in the proforma invoice.